Terms & Conditions
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.aramgroup.ae (the “Website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by ARAM Group Company PJSC (the “Company”) to “you” (the user of this Site).
By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
– You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way; and
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- the Company’s copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
– Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors for the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
– Subject to the above, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
– Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved. The Company reserves the right to suspend or revoke your permission to use the Website at our sole discretion without notice at any time.
Your conduct and your material
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to any relevant law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses above.
The Contents on the website are provided by ARAM for general information purposes only and, therefore, should not be construed as investment advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment instrument. No representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, is given by ARAM as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained in any of the Contents. Any reliance you place on the Contents is strictly at your own risk.
ARAM and any of its affiliates, directors or employees hereby expressly disclaim all warranties (including, without limitation, all warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose) with respect to this information. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall ARAM, or any of its affiliates, directors or employees involved in or related to compiling, computing, or creating this information have any
liability for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) even if notified of, or if it might otherwise have anticipated, the possibility of such damages.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in compliance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab Emirates.